The interior of your home of workplace is where you spend the majority of your time. Understanding this, our interior painters take pride in the work they do to provide top quality painting work for you. At HMC works we can handle all your interior painting needs, from helping you select the right color and paint to completing the job in a timely fashion. You can count on us to treat your property with the care and respect it deserves.
- Damp proofing
- Wall coatings
- Ceiling Painting
- Window frames
- Rust treatments
- Door and door frames
- Vanish and Silk wood Applications
Product and Product Handling
- HMC Works shall provide all materials, labor, hand tools, equipment (including safety equipment) and supervision necessary to prepare and complete this project.
- The necessary measurements will be taken prior to ordering materials or laying out the work.
- Paint will be delivered on the site in unopened containers which bears the manufacture’s name and product description.
- Products to be used PLASCON or DULUX
- Surface not to be painted shall be protected during cleaning and painting operations
- When repairing areas of failed paint, bevel the edges of the intact existing paint so as to minimize the visual impact of the previous failure.
- Clean and repair any cracks, holes and other surface imperfections.
- Remove surface preparations debris from the work site and dispose of it in conformance with applicable environmental regulations
- The customer will be supplied with color charts. A sample of the chosen color will be painted and only once you are completely satisfied will the final batch be mixed and purchased.
- Color correctness to be agreed upon in advance by both client and Wertan Projects
- No application of paint will be commenced until surface is in proper conditions
- The prime coat shall be applied soon after surface preparation has been completed and before any contamination of the substrate.
- Painting can not commence under conditions and circumstances believed to result in poor performance and early failure of the coating. (i.e. rain)